Even when its name could suggest this game is a chiken thing, this addictive puzzle game is definitely NOT for chickens. The game story tells that in the deepest darkest jungle lies an abandoned temple. The players must lead Crazy Chicken (the game main character) inside, and travel deep underground to find the elusive Jewel of Darkness.
In this game you will have to plan your strategy very carefully as you journey through a complex labyrinth. Many perils will be awaiting you along the way. You must take care not to block your access to precious gems and gold, or even the next level by carelessly moving boulders and stones. In order to complete a level you will have to defeat all of the monsters, but beware not to end running out of ammunition or being crushed by falling rocks. If some of these things happen, it will be over for you.
Let's take a quick look to some of the game features in the following list:
* The game has 150 levels included.
* It's a pretty addictive gameplay.
* It features cool 3D graphics.
* There's a High score table available.
Here's a list of system requirements for you to check if your current system meets them:
* PC Operating System: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista
* PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® II 750 or equivalent
* Memory: 64MB
* Graphics: nVidia GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 8500 or higher
This greate game is available to be purchased online on the Focus Multimedia homepage for as little as 7 dollars or 4.89 British Pounds.